Tuesday, April 22, 2014

wannabe

                                             




I have to admit,  I like to sit on my computer for hours at a time and go on Tumblr and type in "Coachella" and live vicariously through all the pictures. I didn't even go and I can just feel how absolutely amazing it was. So much so, I've started a Coachella fund (donations are greatly appreciated) and already started planning my outfits (too soon?). 

Summer time is approaching, the semester is almost over, and I'm ready to be to let go of all this stress and enjoy it. I'm diggin' this boho vibe because of how free it makes you feel. I get to channel my inner flower child, and especially in a place where the heat is almost unbearable, there's no better time for light, flowy outfits. 

To add to my many obsessions, I decided Vanessa Hudgens was one of my top celebrity girl crushes. I like to refer to her as the "queen of Coachella", but her style is perfection regardless. With this vibrant printed hankerchief dress, I paired it with a black lacy bralette, short black boots to add a little edge, and my favorite hat, which also seemed to be a staple piece of everyone's outfits at Coachella as well. Okay okay, you may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one. (Beatles' lyrics always come in handy for a dramatic moment). 

So, here's my Vanessa Hudgens wanna-be, Coachella look for less! 
   Oh, and Happy Earth Day! 
"Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influence of each." - Henry David Thoreau 

 Dress: Forever21 // Boots: Burlington //  Hat: Target // Accessories: Forever21 // Sunglasses: RayBan //



2 comments: